Nest thermostats are becoming popular because they learn to adjust to you and your home’s schedule. You just adjust the temperature of your Nest when you’re feeling warm or cold, and after a few days, you won’t have to adjust the temperature at all. They work on all types of heating systems and can save you energy and money each month.
Day & Night is a Pro Contractor for Nest and we can install Nest thermostats for a flat-rate.
What to Expect
There are two types of Nest thermostats:
- Nest Learning Thermostat
This thermostat offers a high-resolution screen, with the temperature, weather, and clock on screen. It connects to your WiFi and can be controlled from a smart device.
- Nest Thermostat E
This thermostat has a frosted display and also connects to WiFi to be controlled by a smart device. It’s a more cost-effective option.
Both Nest products can be controlled remotely and have auto-away sensors that trigger the thermostat down when no one is at home.
Why Trust Day & Night Mechanical
- We are Nest Pro Contractors
- Purchasing and installing your Nest through a Pro Contractor extends your warranty from 2 years to 5 years.
- We have the expertise and training to install a Nest with any heating or cooling system
- We provide flat-rate installation pricing
Benefits of Nest Thermostats
- It Programs Itself – The ability of Nest to learn the habits of your home helps us with one of our biggest energy-wasting habits. Setting and forgetting a regular thermostat wastes both money and energy, but Nest learns to program itself based on your habits.
- Remote Control – You can control the temperature of your home from anywhere with an internet connection via the Nest app. So if you want to turn on or off the system while you’re away, it’s possible.
- Connects to Smart Home Devices like Google Home – Your Nest thermostat will easily integrate with most smart home controls.
- Extra Safety – Nest will alert you about issues such as temperatures low enough to freeze your pipes or a malfunctioning furnace. It will shut off the fan if the smoke alarms go off, and if the CO detector alarm goes off it shuts off the heating system.
- Get home energy reports – Nest provides you with daily energy use reports. It also provides monthly reports and suggestions for how to save more energy.
- Built-in energy-saving guide – Nest Leaf is a feature where a leaf icon will appear when you turn Nest to a temperature that’s energy-efficient
- Light-up display – The large and simple display of the Nest Thermostat lights up when you walk by. With one press of the Nest, you can see the weather, outdoor temperatures, and humidity level.
Ready for Day & Night to Install Your Nest Thermostat?
If you’re ready to have a Nest Thermostat installed in your home or business in the Denver area, Day & Night is here to help. We are Nest Pro Contractors and are fully-trained to hook up your new smart thermostat with whatever HVAC system you may have.
To have a Nest thermostat installed, contact Day & Night or call 303-936-2696.